Thursday, April 8, 2010

Here it is

Thursday, April 8, 2010
Nah! Here are the pictures! LOL~~~
Because they always complaint that I never upload pictures everytime.
Therefore, I quickly upload it now! Hahahaha!

Thanks to Florence and Kelly~
You guys always successfully make me ROFL even though you guys are just sitting quietly. Because you two are TOO funny! HAHAHA!
Remember the "KFC" company that you guys wanna establish?
Looking forward for that day! HAHA!

Thanks for listening to my stories and keep following up my life.
I know you guys are my super fans and always concern about me. *smiles*
Its a good thing that we live nearer to each other now! We can hang out more often!
Yeah! *I bet you guys are thinking whether I will keep my promise right??! Hmph!*

3 comments:

没有袖

woohoooo~~
thx for ur upload!!!

hahahahahahaha~~
u know us!!!

Felix

LOL, You are welcome!
Of course I know you guys! You guys are my best friends also okay!!

kelly

yes yes yes!!!
we r best fren!!!
another gathering will be held on my nx arrival.....hohohohoho!!!!
wait for me guys!!!

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates