Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Want I Want I WANT!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Yes! I WANT TO BE IN EVENT MANAGEMENT!

I know that splling out all my disagreements in my blog is an act of a coward or childish or a useless person or anything negative that you can think of.

I know I should have tell you in front of you!
BUT YES!!!
I admit that I am slow and I couldn't think of all of this at the moment, to explain to you!

But I still would like to express my feelings through words.
You might ACCIDENTALLY see this post, so hope you enjoyed it.
You can stop reading if you think I am mentioning you,
But writing just really makes me happy, at least I am pleasuring myself.

Yes! I do think that YOU look down on event management!

Why?! Because event management are for Diploma students~
Degree students should go into PR~
Strategic planning~ Critical thinking~

HA! HA! HA!

Then? So? What?
I still have my interest in Event management.
Do you really think that Event Management no need to think? No need to plan?

Again I want to emphasize.
I am a person who do not like to sit on a same seat with a desk for 10 hours.
I am a person that would want to run, walk, sweat and talk!
Yes! I might not be a critical thinker also not a strategic planner!
I would rather listen to commands and do the best i can to reach success!

Dont you know that God is fair?
Dont you know that different people have different capabilities?

If you are in this position, what you should do is encourage me
Not lower down my confidence and bring me to a way that YOU think its good for me.
Yes, maybe you are pointing out in an experience person point of view.
I sincerely thank you....
But I really do not satisfied about it.
I think you should respect my interest and help me on the track that I chose.

What if today I tell you I love acting and singing?
Will you laugh until the building falls?

In this moment, I admit I regretted.
For being slumber about the issue.
Until I reached a cliff and almost drag myself to death...

Sorry for being so egoistic,
But this is the power when A person wants a thing badly.

I learnt a lesson today
Thank you. =)

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates