Monday, October 5, 2009

Internship is ANNOYING!

Monday, October 5, 2009
FINE!
I KNOW I LIKE PRACTICAL WORK!
BUT THIS IS SERIOUSLY SUPER ANGRY!

HAIYAAAAAA~~~~~~~

Currently I am in my last semester now
And I need to think of where to work during the internship period...
Yes!!!! I am SO IN LOVE with practical work...
And I am CRAVING for it for a long time!
I Even WISHED we would have industrial training for EVERY YEAR!

But the problem is,
Why we do not have a list of companies provided by the school to let us choose?
WHY HOSPITALITY STUDENTS HAVE???!!!!
Hospitality have this website SPECIALLY for them during internship period to let them choose companies that they are interested in. Isn't it will be easier and its easier to be accepted when its ON BEHALF of the school.

THEN???!! Why Comm. School students dun hav???!!

I thought the school's responsibility is to help students??
Yes, I know you guys will help the students to search for companies if the student cant manage to find the job
SO???!! Since you are going to help us,
then WHY WONT YOU JUST HELP US IN THE FIRST PLACE????????!!!!!!!

Angry Angry Angry!

Can a job oppurtunity that I am interested in just dropped down from the sky in front of me?
Can a company that I am interested to join, called me and say: "Hey! please come interview tomorrow! Thank You" ?

Aaaarghhh!!!!
Angry!

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates