Monday, October 19, 2009

Kluang Performance

Monday, October 19, 2009
Last Weekend, I went to Kluang for NanTah Performance for 2 days...
Wooo....Such a long time I never go back to the group and really practice singing with them..
Since....Since I came back from U.S I think....Hmm??
Yaya, since I came back from U.S....
Gosh! Its such a long time....
Anyway, Its good to be back...
Due to the hectic life i had recently, I had to practice the songs myself,
Then go back to JB and join them in rehearsals...

Its a fun performance =)
Get to chit chat with the aunties and uncles, get to hang out with all my vocal soulmates..
And now, NanTah have a new member now!!!
Its Joel, WenKai & PeiPei's cute little son

See how cute he is.....

Here are the pictures we took...
Looking forward to next year's World Choir Games @ ShaoXing, China...
NanTah Jia You!!!! Yipee...

1 comments:

ongting

看這些照片,我都快哭了啦~
好懷念哦~~
我已經忘記我有多久沒唱歌了~
想念照片裏面所有的人~

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates