Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Toast

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"Yam Seng"
This is what we usually do during chinese's wedding.
A toast,
For Happiness,
For Luck,
For Love...

I attended my friend's wedding when I was in JB.
Felt very happy for her! She is only 1 year older than me.
She juz finished her studies in Australia and she is stepping to another stage of her life.
Now, she already able to build a family.
But their wedding is really because of love, no other reasons...
Such a young couple, but they are matured, they know what are they doing.
They found their life partner...
They willing to give everything to each other...
They know what the responsiblities they will face after marriage.
I sincerely bless them to have happiness and healthy forever.

If now, all the people, No burdens, no troubles, no reasons.
Be together is just because of pure love..
No realistic boundaries..wealth, career, looks...& live Happily Ever After...
How nice will it be...

Of course, Its IMPOSSIBLE!
Even me, myself also pursue to become 100% only able to fit my 100% lifetime partner.
I know my expectations are too high, but this is me...
Maybe I will be alone till death...hahahahhahaha! Who knows??

Love, is not a simple word that anybody can simply speak out.
Especially to a lifetime partner...
Marriage is a BIG, LARGE, HUGE, GIANT Promise to be made...
Love is a big word to say.
Marriage is a big promise to make.
Therefore, think before we say.

Nobody will be happy if its a sad ending.
As Love comes from two different beings.
Both shall give & contribute...

I am so happy that, nowadays we can have freedom in love
Not considering age, gender, race, status, and lots more..
Everybody can show love freely...

A toast to Joseph & XinYao.
You guys are awesome! =)

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates