Thursday, July 16, 2009

Going Back Soon...

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hmm...Going Back this sunday...
Sad...
Means I have to go back to WORK...
Then, waiting for the Exciting yet Sad Semester...
Final Semester....
2 more weeks to go...
Picture above was a drink I drank in Sbux Singpore in Raffles City.
'White Choc. Mocha Frap'...
Dunnoe whether its a new item for them or I didn't notice last time.
I get a shock when I saw it on the menu...Or I tried before...
It's nice...but I still don't really like the coffee mix taste...
Caramel with coffee is better... Ahhhhhh~
Really don't wanna leave here...
Love to be with my family, Love to be with my old friends...
The 2 weeks, I have been realize a lot of things...
Quite meaningful though...
Everything has grown up...
Everybody has grown up...
Me neither =)
Especially when tidying up my old JUNK!
Lots of memorable items, photos..
Lots of memories came up to my mind and it is
SUPER DUPER FUNNY!!!!
I think one day I will post up the things here and let my old friends have a look
See whether they still remeber all the silly things we had done?! HAHA!

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates