Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thanks for the compliment!

Saturday, July 25, 2009
Today I am very happy...
Why??

About 7pm in Starbucks. I am working at the cashier.
A Regular customer came and bought a Tall Hazelnut no whipped cream signature hot chocolate.

Me: Hi there, welcome!
Customer: Hi, Give me a Tall Hazelnut hot chocolate, and without cream.
Me: To go or having here?
Customer: Ya, To go please thank you.
Me: Alright.
*After marking the cup*
Me: (Repeats order) To-go tall Hazelnut no whipped Signature Hot Chocolate.
Me: (returns to customer) Anything else?
Customer: You have a good voice!
Me: Aww, Thank you!
*Colleauge laughs*
Customer: No, dont laugh, its true! You will be a good singer.
*I smiled*
Me: That will be RMxxxx
Customer: You know why I said that because last time I used to sing. Yes you have a very good voice.
Me: Ya, I am from a choir as well actually.
Customer: Oh! Thats very good.
Me: Ok, thank you very much!
Customer: Yes, thank you.

OMG!!!!!! I was sooooo happy! She only heard the way Im talking to her and she already knows I have a good voice!!! Hohohohoohohoho *blush*
From that moment, I was happy till now.
Yes, thanks for the compliment!

But have a good voice so what???!!!
Voice need to be special, only there will be people notice you.
My voice is good but not special.
Hmmm.....SAD!

Anyway, thanks to the customer. I really appreciate it! =)

1 comments:

cassie mae

why u want special voice for leh..good voice is good enough d...=) somehow it's still better than funny voice..=.=..hahha

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates