Sunday, July 19, 2009

Checked!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Yipee...Although cant make it for the first premiere..
But watch it the second day is not bad either! Haha..
Catch it while it's still HOT!!!
Overall...I like it...
As the movie critics say: It's Good but not Great...
But as a non-HP novel reader...I think it's not bad already.
Such a thick book, how can we expect everything can be filled in a two-hour movie?
At least I am able to understand the whole story even though i didnt read the books
As usual, Love the effects...
Love the "wizardry" stuff in Hogwarts...
Love the mysterious & unpredictable Luna..
Her "lion head" really makes me go LOL during Quidditch.
Her performance on the last movie was so good as well!
For Dumbledore's death I expected was more dramatic.
I dont know how does the book goes but I think the director uses the same technique as the death of Sirius Black...Just a complete silence....
Hmm...But I like the scene when everybody raise their hands holding their wand...
It's a beautiful scene...and touching as well...
Looking foward for the last one!
...In love with Emma Watson...

1 comments:

Show

haven't watched it yet,but i am more looking forward to Public Enemies!! by Johnny Depp and Marion Cotillard :D

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates