Sunday, March 1, 2009

S.T.O.P

Sunday, March 1, 2009
Forget about the previous 'emo' post.
Im ok now....
Juz.....seriously miss home a lot...
Thanks for the concern of the frens that consoled me....
Appreciate it a lot....and now im preparing for the trip to Canada..
Leaving to the airpot at 5 and a half hours time.
Darrell is leaving too...
Liming, Shane, T-Yee & Charmaine are already in school...
So......
I will be there for 1 week again....
I do not know how much will i spend again...
What i know is, when i got home...
Im seriously DROWN by debts.....debts.....DEBTS....

Loanshark: Daddy and Mummy!
WANTED: FELIX CHUNG TIAN LIANG!



Haiz.....so sorry and i will pay you all back....
Erm...I mean HELP you all pay....
wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu!
Super BROKE and BANKRUPT!

But....i know...its worth it....
Last but not least...
I miss u all...

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates