Friday, March 6, 2009

Not buying = Mental Toture!!

Friday, March 6, 2009

I watched this movie few weeks ago when im still in Orlando.
LOVE IT A LOT!!!!
I really saw myself in the movie...I mean, maybe not that serious...
But still...hehehe!
Seriously...In U.S...
I really cant stop shopping...
Next time i come, im going to bring an empty luggage and money, that all~
Everything is SO cheap here!
And if i see something i like but i dun buy it...
Afterthat, when im home, it turns to MENTAL TOTURE!!!! (Charmaine, 2008)

Shopping makes me happy
But makes me broke....
Haiz...

2 comments:

Anonymous

the quotation starts from where? >.<
cause most of it also sounds like u

Felix

Chiew Mun Hou! Is it u??! HAHA! The quote is from Charmaine la! LOL!

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates