Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ski Day

Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Im in Canada now!!!
Today, Im super super super happy!!!!!
Today I went skiing!!!
This is my 1st time!!! Wohoo~ Damn fun!
Although I fell down dunnoe how many hundred times,
But I still love it a lot! HAHA~
Today we depart from the house at about 12:30pm..
Then we reach there and i was going crazy!!!
The whole hill is full of snow and lots of ppl are skiing and snowboarding there!
Then after renting the skis, poles, boots, helmet..
Its time to try the boots. ...
OMG!!! THAT was so difficult! I seriously dunnoe how to wear it!
Emily and I sit there and dunnoe what to do! LOL!
And we curi curi look at others how they wear it, then only i know~~
Afterthat, wear up everything then start to go!!
Went up the beginner hill and start practising!
Then i try a steeper hill~~
I fell down super a lot of times and my ski fell off...
The most important thing is!
Im still at the half of the hill and one of my ski is alr at the bottom of the hill.
I was like OMG, and slowly walk down the hill...
Super Paiseh and Super funny!
Somemore the weather is so cooling but im sweating....LOL!
Too high alr...
So, the whole time there i enjoyed it a lot...

On the way..

The entrance

The snowy mountains

The boots and my shoes

The rental place

All prepared

Goin up the hill

Goin up another higher hill

The view

Finish!!!

Emily and me

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates