Tuesday, August 26, 2008

=TAGGED=

Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Rules of the game
Choose a singer/band/group
Answer using ONLY titles of songs by that singer/band/group
Tag 6 more people (let them know they've been tagged)
My choice: S Club 7

1. Are you male or female?
Boy like you
2. Describe yourself.
Natural
3. What do people feel when they're around you?
Summertime Feeling
4. How would you describe your previous relationship?
I Really Miss You
5. Describe your current relationship.
I'll Keep Waiting
6. Where would you want to be now?
S Club Party
7. How do you feel about love?
Cross My Heart
8. What's your life like?
Dont Stop Movin
9. What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
The Greatest
10. Say something wise.
It's Alright


I tag I tag I tag!!!

Regina
Bibi Ong
Ms. Prawn from bikini bottom
Joanne Mah-hhhh
Ms. Rainbow Chern Lin
Chengyah

1 comments:

Anonymous

hahaha~~
sorry ya~till now then i visit here~~


but hav a little bit angry lo~~
u know i had "pindah" my blog to wretch???
aiyo~~aiyo~~


http://www.wretch.cc/blog/prawnxia

thx ur tagged ya fren~~
i'll do it to nite~~~

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates