Monday, August 25, 2008

LOCKED!!!

Monday, August 25, 2008

For your information, my room's door knob is spoilt!
It cannot close properly, if not the door cannot be open
So, everytime when im outside the room, i hav to use the bucket to stop the door.
When im in the room, i hav to use a bucket to block it to stop the door from opening.

This morning.....so weird...
I woke up on 8:45 am~~~
Hurray~~~

Then i plan to tidy up my room today
BUT!!!! i saw my bucket is not blocking the door and its far away from it....
Oops, then i found out my door is NICELY closed!!!!

HELP!!!!! im locked inside and who will wake up so early in the morning??
So, i start turning the door knob and using the screwdriver to try unscrew the screw out!
Its so difficult cos there is a metal thing blocking and the screwdriver cant reach the screw!!
Then i start pulling the door knob~~And it has more space now....
But still cant reach in...At last, i use my fingers to unscrew it...
Its so tight and my fingers are painful!!
Luckily I manage to take out the two screws

Afterthat, i juz dun care and i keep pulling and shaking the door knob and hope it will drop
I use my McD Kids Club card to slash on the small gap, juz hope it will success!
BUT!!! NO USE!!!
So angry!!!!

Luckily my housemate woke up and help me from outside.
We keep turning the door knob and try to destroy it!!!
Then my fren said:"Or I juz bang the door??"
Then i say ok lo!
So...im Saved!!!! and the door knob has been destroyed
And.....my door is spoilt too...
These are the broken pieces...

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates