Thursday, August 14, 2008

Released!!

Thursday, August 14, 2008
Yeah!!!!
Finished my Event Assistant Job~~~
Very happy, and its very meaningful to me too!
But this time, i did a crazy thing is that
I skipped 4 days class to work in this event
For others it may be very common but to me...
Very seldom~~~

Event Assistant= Track Managers, Security, Usher, "Runner"...
Did lots ofdifferent posts la~
Very funny and a very great experience.
Working in an event is really not easy!
How our supervisors manage the whole event
How they being strict to the crews but still be friends wif them
How the solve problems when face last minute changes
and lots lots more~

Basically, wanna work is bcos I need to learn more stuff from outside
And also gain more working experience.....
My working experience is so......little....
So, pay thousands ringgit to the school and skip class to earn few hundreds from the event
HAHAHA~ But the important thing is i learnt somthing la!!!

The event i worked for is Microsoft Tech.Ed SEA 2008
Its an international event
So, lots of ppl from the South East Asia and lots of speakers are foriegners.
Not bad, lots of ppl are nice and friendly. They speak very politely.

Throughout the 4 days, meet lots of different ppl
Make frens, Feel the painfulness of my legs....
Keep Smiling~~~~~and lots lots more!
I saw a very good emcee...is a female.
Her emcee style is casual and se really talks when smthg comes up her mind
and all of them are not crap or lame jokes!
She is really good in it!
And lots of good speakers~~including Steve Riley (I think IT field ppl will know him!)

Great experience, Fun!
And its WORTH to skip class!!!! Wakakakaka~

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates