Thursday, May 15, 2008

Return

Thursday, May 15, 2008

This holiday is like ending soooo fast…
Haiz…cos when reach home,
Start to busy in the preparation of our performance…
Then after the performance, not even 1 week I need to go bk to KL alr..
But the most miserable thing is,
In the whole holidays, IM SICK!
Arrgh! So annoying!
Then tomolo need to attend BM class and video shooting….
I alr skip 3 classes of the BM class..haha..bad bad student..

At home, I drown myself with Astro shows and cartoons…
Wakaka~
AEC, ETVAsia, Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, AXN, Shuag Xing etc.
No chance to watch in KL ma….
So must constantly watch those shows that I like…..
But I missed Taiwan HITO award ceremony, cos I came bk early.. ShinySunflower attended the ceromony in Taiwan..LIVE...So nice... Can’t watch my favourite Taiwan idols….sigh~
Just hope able to watch the 2nd telecast one…
Or the most easy way is Youtube lo~

Hmm….looking forward to this one month study days…
I think will be still very busy gua…
Cos still left some assignments need to finish it~
But, the only solution is FINISH it lo~
After this tough month…then will be another mid-term break…
Weeeeee~

Haha, during the holidays,
I cut a…erm….a very short hair..
Haha, dunnoe consider short or not la…
Actually its alr until my limit…but I still think its not short enough..
Haha, im siao!!! But I like it!
Lalalala~

2 comments:

Yah Yah

Muahahaa....
it is really short.. but looks smart~` hehehe

Felix

Thanks ya~~
haha...

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates