Thursday, May 1, 2008

Holiday mood......

Thursday, May 1, 2008
Ok....Finish my ADV assignment...
Whoa...the reference list a...so annoying!
Grrr......

Great!
So, let me catch my breath.....
Phew~~~

CryingAngel say i keep screaming in my blog....
hahahhaha~
So funny la u~
Cos tiring while doing assignments ma...
Btw, thanks 4 helping me pay the bill ya~

Tomolo still need to go submit assignment, edit videos, stupid BKA class..
Then i can GO BACK LO~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whee.....miss my Lovely Daddy, Mummy Sis & Bro~~~

Lalalalalalala....

2 weeks.....Yipeeeee...

----------------
Now playing: 王力宏 - Can You Feel My Word
via FoxyTunes

5 comments:

Yah Yah

haha..
i just describe what u feel at that particular moment..
aint i right..
LOL

Felix

Yaya....
its very true....
haha~

Anonymous

good~ I also enjoy slacking after I had been tortured for a period of time, haha~ take good rest and then fight again!!! btw, I have already watched the latest episode of Gossip Girl leh~ but have 20% disappointed loh, the story turns out a bit messy and....haiz, sad~

Anonymous

yohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh owis HOLIDAY HOLIDAY??!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS??

Show

halo
long long time no come alr^^
college life is not really easy (crying) but swamp with those stupid assignments and assignments...........

haha
however
keep working on it!
you left only 2 years^^
go go!

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates