Monday, May 26, 2008

Delicious "FOOT"

Monday, May 26, 2008
Yohoo~
Went to my family gathering at my Uncle and Auntie's house.
To meet my grandmother's brother from London.
Its a nice gathering...My family came up to KL..
So happy to see them!! : )
Then drop by at Kajang to my auntie's house which is in Kajang
My cousins are having a peformance in Kajang
They learnt HIP HOP!!!
Kids nowadays...parents willing to spend $$ for them to learn those extra stuff...
But its kind of cute la...haha~ and its fun extra activities...

Then after the peformance, i went to this FISHO thing
Its the fish spa which everyone knows abt it..
Hahaha~ so funny, my dad and mum went 1st
Then they ask me to try it..
When my foot dip into the water...It was so scary...
The fishes all will straight come near to ur foot and start checking on it
Then they will start...erm....is that call massage???!!!
Anyway, thats the thing the fishes do.
At first its SOOOOO ticklish.....

But after 20 minutes(im listening to my MP3 to distract myself)
When used to it alr, then the feeling is fine..
But its cool when seeing all the fish are around ur feet and legs
Then it also feels like minor static shot.....haha...indescribable...
After the spa, juz feel very relaxed....


Besides eating our dead cells, its also good for blood circulation i heard..
So...can try la...maybe once...to feel it..
But i still prefer to pay the $$ for a full body massage or spa..
Even though its more expensive...
Still unique experience for me, a delicious meal for the fishes...lol~




Fishes Fishes Fishes~~~




My BIG FAT THIGH~[Prince]

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates