Sunday, April 6, 2008

"GOOD" Friday

Sunday, April 6, 2008
Good Friday is a day for christians to celebrate...
...
....
......
I dunnoe....

-_-"'
**SWTsss**
**Sorry if offends anybody, juz for an intro to my post**

Anyways....in the rest of the days in this semester...

My Friday
WILL NOT BE GOOD
ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAA
**Scream out VERY LOUD!!!***

This is bcos the Taylor's mangement gave me this STUPID call
and ask me to go for this STUPID session
and make me have to attend this STUPID 3 hours
for a STUPID Bahasa Malaysia lesson
and its in the EVENING!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
then i cannot go back hometown on thursday lo!!!!

STUPID
STUPID
STUPID

In a conclusion...
actually itis due to my STUPIDITY--->

SPM result:
Bahasa Malaysia D7

SEEEEEE!!!!!!
How stupid I am.....
Therefore, I have to take this STUPID subject....

Haiz...

That day somemore tipu the Mr. Smiley Cikgu
~Wearing an Angel Suit wif Puppy eyes...~

"Oh.......
I alr bought the ticket to my hometown,
and i have to go at 3pm, so sorry...."
But ended up




In Sunway Pyramid...
SHOPPING!!!!!!!!

lalalalalala~
I DUN CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Show

wahahahahaha
really stupid thing indeed!!
one of the reason i came taiwan was because dont need to study bahasa malaysia,hahaha^^
i hope u can "enjoy"tat sleepy lesson, and have semangat 200% on it~
wahahaha
anyway,gambateh lah!
if i were u, i will also faint >.<

Anonymous

wahaha~ i juz skip my pendidikan moral this morning. last lecture~
missed my final exam tips....
haha~
anyway~ looking forward our village newspaper pc fair tour....yeah....

Felix

To: 石井步
haha, thanks for ur encouragement!!!
LOL~
To: Bibi Ong
2 person only lo~
not the whole village newspaper...

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates