Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Marriage

Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Today, my friends and I discussed about marriage.
When I was told by a friend that a classmate of mine was getting married, the first thing I asked was: "How old is her husband?"
Luckily, its elder than us a couple of years, and he has a stable career.

This is the era.
The era that we could not leave this matter aside from our life.
Money.
Marriage and Money? Which is important?
What about Love?

A lot of people have the same perception of marriage. Neither do I.
Wanna get married? Money comes first.
Love must comes with Bread. Its not being materialistic or what.
But this is reality.
A lot of things that we need to consider of, is REALITY! and its always a cruel thing.

Most of my friends know that I resist marriage a lot.
The reason is, I hate burdens.
I know it might sound weird or maybe you would wanna defend my point.
Anyway, its just a sharing and this is my own perception. *peace*

To me, marriage relates to burdens.
You need to be responsible for anything you are sharing with your partner and worse comes to the worst, with kids, you will have to contribute more.
On the other hand, additional burdens!
Contributions like love, concerns, effort, last but not least, money.
A lot of things you have to consider of, in terms of living, daily expenses etc.
Again, I hate responsibilities...

Erm...until here, don't you feel tired?

What if you are alone?
Everything you spend is for your OWN.
What you need and what you don't need, you can just decide yourself.
That's great right? Haha!

My apology for being selfish but this is what I can see as at now,
Which is good, and better, for me.

That's why I always joke at myself, when I grow old, I will become a lonely old man with no family but MAYBE RICH (hehe!!), bringing luggages and registers myself to an old folks home.

At least my funeral will be taken care of, no need to worry. Hahahaha!

8 comments:

Yah Yah

it is weird you know when friends around me started to talk about marriage. >.<~
and it make me started to feel am i old enough to think about this? lol.. or it is the fact that im already getting older??!! AHH..

aUyONG hUImIN

What r u talking about???????dont worry,u still have friends,even ur friends all get married,im sure they will welcome you to join them together!!!!!you wont be alone lah!!if true,then i sacrifice myself to live with you lah!!!aiyo~

xia

marriage for me is a sign of happiness and go to the other destination. anyway, i will respect ur decision and choice bcos every people hv their different life, just do yourself, hope that u can find the right one soon and dont b alone.haha~!

Felix

Cheng Yah:
Hahaha! Yes we are getting older now and this is the things we have to discuss about now. Haha!

Auyong Huimin:
Yes I know I still have friends la. Haha! Awww...thanks for being so kind! Love ya!

xia:
Hahaha! You are just my friend, I dun need you to "RESPECT" my decision. I think you used the wrong word la!! LOL! Yup, thanks for your blessings. Haha. =)

tyee

You SI BA GONG! Crazy ah you???!!! hahaha
i agree the whole reality and money part. I used to think love comes first not money. But i guess when you grow older and entering adulthood you'll realise the importnace of reality. Like marriage, no money to how to marry? MARRY IS EXPENSIVE!!!!!!
tetapi i tak agreeee marriage is a burden la! haha u should think it's a happy thing ok. u can marry with the person you love :) lalu ada kids who're damn cute!and same face as you. maybe same attitude don't u think it's amazing! hahaha anddd it's called RESPONSIBILITY!!! Not BURDEN!
and u tak habis apa lonely old man pi old folk's home hahahaha laugh die me!!!! ahhh when are u coming here. i miss u laaa si ba gong!!!

Felix

Tyee:
HAHAHAHA! Love your 'si ba gong'!
Yala, I will meet you soon. Or you wanna come and find me?!
Aiya, maybe I will change my mindset when Im 30 years old leh? who knows right? haha~

ongting

哈哈,全部人都用英文,我還是來寫中文好了XD
你一篇文章可以引起那麼大的迴響,先掌聲一下
說的是啊,責任與包袱
年紀越大,這種感受就越深
從前那種很單純的想法好像漸漸離我們遠去
偶像劇裏面的愛情在現實中很難看得到
雖然如此,但假如我是男生
我會希望自己能夠有能力有金錢讓自己心愛的人過上好日子
但現在這種真的是少之又少
因為等一個人成功,女人浪費了多少青春在等待
這真是難以下定論啊~~~

Felix

Ong ting:

Haha! Yalo...everytime also like that one la..I also dunnoe why they all everytime comment on this kind of post.
Yes..you also think very true rite?
Really, nowadays we need to prepare everything for our future no matter what.

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates