Monday, July 12, 2010

6th World Choir Games

Monday, July 12, 2010

Seriously, no mood to work.....

I am going to China tomorrow! Wheee~
This year's competition is holding in Shao Xing.
Shao Xing appeared in many Chinese fictions especially those action pack with Kung-Fu storyline novels. Most of the people recognized this place by their famous wine, Shao Xing Jiu, as the icon and local specialty for Shao Xing. It is also the hometown of a famous poet, Lu Xun.
It's not as big or developed like Shanghai or Beijing, so I am not sure whether what can I buy.
LOL!

The thing is, I am going there for only 3 days.
Because of work, I have to be back in M'sia on the 17th July 2010.
Damn turn off! RIGHT??!
Ugh...if its not because of working ethics, I will not surrender!
But what to do?

Today gonna crash a friend's place,
Tomorrow going to Singapore as early as 5:30am @_@
Our flight is 10am.
Wish me luck! =)
I hope I will really enjoy this trip even though its only 3 days..

We are participating the Mixed Chamber Choir category
These will be the songs we're singing:
1. Potong Padi
2. Falling Petals in A Rainy Night
3. Ye Lai Xiang
4. Melodies of the Sea
We are quite worry for the competition as we changed the category last minute. Before that, our category was Music & Religion, but the organizer said we can't sing churches songs...and we were like "Hur??!!!!", therefore, we have to practice new songs all over again, and put a lot of effort in it.

Next World Choir Games will be holding in Cincinnati, USA on 2012...

I.....seriously.....want.....to.....go......there......

Grant me my wish please! *prays*

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates