Monday, March 29, 2010

Turns Spring

Monday, March 29, 2010
Yesterday, went to singapore for Nodame's movie: part 1
Now only I know Malaysia is not showing..
I think is because there are a few hamsap scences in the movie guaa..
U know la, japanese shows or cartoons always got a few of these scenes..
But not like very obscene also lah...
Anyway, I also tak faham why Malaysia is not showing..

Very cute, always love the exaggerating scenes!!!
Damn funny, Nodame's acting is so good! Miss her blur-ness and stupidity~
She is sooooo cute!
Chiaki sempai is still charming as usual~~~
Looking forward for Part 2.
All friends will be in Paris with Nodame & Chiaki, like a reunion~~~
April 17th... I have to go to singapore for that movie again.... =.=

We went to this place called IshiMura @ Bugis
Its like a Japanese food court
The Food Court has different stalls selling various japanese food
Sushi, okonomiyaki, ramen, soba, don, small snacks etc.
The food are nice and economical. Resonable price Japanese food.
A very good place for low budget travellers!


Ohya, and The Lovely Bones, 4th movie I watched alone.
Another highly recommended movie!
Thanks to Szujane for reccomending the novel written by Alice Seabold, only I know about the movie.
The message is very deep down inside, which i really feel that viewers must think deeply to get the movie's meaning.
It kind of 'answered' my previous pessimistic post...haha!
Letting go is not an easy task, but letting go makes us feel happy.
Starring Saoirse Ronan (Remember the little girl in Atonement?)
She has grown up and she is so pretty! Her actings was really good!
The next Dakota Fanning maybe!
Love her blue eyes and her smile!
In the whole plot, I am not satisfied with the muderer's death
He should died more tragic than this! HAHA!
I am damn evil right?! But then he deserves this as what he had done!!


Look what i found in Singapore!!!!!
This is a School of arts for secondary students!!!!!!!!!!
I almost gone crazy when i was crossing the road!
And I keep screaming and screaming~~~
Arts school for secondary school students!??!!
Just like U.S!!!! OMG!!!!
That would be GREAT if Malaysia have this kind of school!
I wonder what they study??
Their timetable might be:
Vocal lessons, Theory practice, Stage performance, Dance training, History of Arts..
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~ (*w*)

And this~
Is the new look of my room, goodbye to Purple Dreams (OMG! damn cheesy name!!)
Now goes to Fresh Spring (Cheesy also!)
My room is now green green Greeeeen~
HAHA!
Okie, till here..

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates