Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Keep Holding On

Tuesday, March 2, 2010
I wanna shout a loud:

HAIYA!!!!!!!!!

Ok, done.

Anyway, went up to KL last week for an interview, hoping for getting a better job, but at last its declined. Nevermind, things move on and I shall be contented with what I have now. So nothing happened, and I just feel very normal, I mean, you will get something and lose something in the same time. So just be optimistic right?

But then, this experience actually brought me back to my high school choir days. When we were in our function hall at school, during the elections event. When the seniors annouced the top 7 3rd level finalists, I dropped out....

And...I could say, I was one of the forseen choir member that has the capability to climb up to that position. But at last, I didn make it. That feeling is kinda strange. Very funny and yet, very very awkward. In front of everyone, I smiled and said: Great, I do not need to have a stressful senior year. Very quickly, I forgot everything and I cant believe I can cope this so well.

Until our senior's farewell party, one of my senior told me: I know you wanted to be in the final 7, but you did not make it. Do not be sad, we still know you can do very well, you already tried your best.

Till then, I burst into tears.

Sometimes life has full of unexpectations. We cant predict the future.
Not to say that this job application thing has the same situation that I experienced, but the feeling is very very strange. The feeling that is similar that I had before. Which i really do not know how to write into words or express it out.

But honestly, I am really fine.

Anyway, holding on our dreams is not wrong. Dare to dream and dare to fail. This is always a famous philosophy isn't it? I will keep holding on to what I want, I still have many years to live...Unless 2012 is gonna happen?!

Im Gonna rock the night!

Yup, Keep Holding On...Keep Shining....

2 comments:

没有袖

gambateh my fren!!!!!

aUyONG hUImIN

gambateh my friend,actually when i read your this blog,it make me more energy to achieve my dream, by the way,although u lost this job but i think GOD will arrange a better job for you!!LOLx..

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates