Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Night to Remember

Sunday, September 20, 2009
Purple, Me & You...
Was a BLAST!!!!!!!!

Now, its time for me to officially blog about the wonderful night we had.

First of all, thanks to my dear "sister", Sue the Sharpay.
For having this idea and gave me this memorable moment with all of my collegemates.
Thank you for putting lots of effort in organising and planning.
I am the birthday boy but you are the one who did all the "behind the scenes"
Appreciate it a lot ya...
*muacks*

Next, Thanks to eveybody that attended the party.
Without each of you, the party will not be as fun as that night we shared!
Eiran, Emily, HCH, Jane, Jean, Little Zhen, Nick, Mah-hh, Mayhwa, Shao Min, Tim, Wyan.
Thanks for all the contributions..I hope you guys had a worthwhile time as well. =)

Love Love Love all of you.... <3

Next, I seriously couldn't expect what you guys had bought for me...
Thanks A LOT!!!!
Seriously Seriously.....
When I get the presents and...I was speechless....
You guys surprised me! You guys really DID!!!!
Sincerely thank you all of you...

*waiting pictures from Shao Min's camera...*

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates