Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happiness held my hand

Saturday, September 5, 2009

I felt happy....
I felt so happy....

Actually its just a small issue, Just a very small issue....

I did closing shift today, and surprisingly, everything ended earlier...
I already felt so satisfied for the day...
Then, I sat down and wait for others, switching on my iPod to chill...

Everytime, I put my iPod in shuffle mode...
Today, just dunnoe why, my iPod shuffled all the songs that I love...
From the time when i sat down, until I reached Ridzuan..

People said that, in a coincidence, listening to songs that you like on the radio is one of the awesomest things on earth.
Yup, I felt it today...

A sudden rain pour all around the area tonight, strong winds and trembling trees.
I just realized when we opened the door and was about to leave.
Its raining heavily, but I felt happiness...

=)

Because, I am kissing the rain...

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates