Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy 21st Felix

Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Ok....
Now I need to really calm my mind down....
Preventing different emotions come up to my mind...
Stay Cool....Stay Calm....

BUT!!!!! I JUST FREAKING CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE CLOCK STRUCKS 12....
HERE GOES EVERYTHING............

Yes...Yes...Yup...Yes you are right...
I am TWENTY ONE YEARS OLD NOW...

So...Is it a happy thing?!
I doubt so!
Maybe....its a celebration for....GROWING UP!
Maybe....Its a celebration for....being a good good boy during the past 20 years...
Maybe...its a celebration for...going to another level of life?!
Or, Maybe...its a celebration for...I really don't know!!!

*grins*

It really felt like magic...
I finished work today and it was 12:45am 23/9/2009
I didn realize until I saw messages comin in to wish me for this BIG EVENT!

Yup! Till then, sparkling dust swirling around me and a moment of silence...
I turned into a Royal Prince...
From a little prince that still needs love, care and kisses...
Turned to a Royal Prince that should be giving out love, care and kisses...

Baby dreams had poofed out of my brain cells...
Now I need to face the reality...
Yes it's scary!
Ok, not to say scary but....Hmm....INTERESTING!

I had grown up...
It's 21st babay~~~
What should I do? What I had not done?

From now on, time will be passing even faster....
There will be more 12 o' clocks coming...
What should I do? What I had not done?

Snow White and the 7 litle dwarfs are not my friends anymore...
I cant join adventures with Alice in Wonderland..
Cinderella do not need my help for the house chores..
I do not have time to share treasures with Little Mermaid and Flounder..
Sleeping Beauty wokes up and tells me she is living happily with her prince...
No more magic carpet rides with Aladdin and Jasmine..
Library meetings with Belle are not important from now on....
Bye Peter Pan....I had to leave Neverland...

21st...
Its a level for me to step up...
Go on, and go...
To Learn, To Challenge, To Success...

A Toast to 21st

Continuing to be an elegant, glamorous, handsome Royal Prince....
It's your world now Prince Felix...
All the Best...
=)

2 comments:

Ed303

Lol
Felix...
"Continuing to be an elegant, handsome Royal Prince...."

Lol, 21岁仔la
Happy birthday man, hope ur dreams and wishes come true

Felix

Hahahahaha! Thank you!!!!!!!

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates