Thursday, September 3, 2009

Art Song Singing Competition

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Went back last weekend to participate 2 art song singing competitions as an emcee for both preliminary rounds and finals. One is only for students and one is open category.
Haha, such a long time I had never be emcee for events like this.
Very honoured, was invited by the organisers and my teacher, so...very grateful ya~

As usual, prepare scripts, both mandarin and english, because it's a bilingual thing.
Yup! This emcee job make me have the oppurtunity to DIG out my past emcee scripts to copy!
HAHA~ This shorten down quite a lot of time... Just a while, Tadaaaa...the script is done!
Its almost the same anyway =)

Most memorable thing is, when I was sitting beside and listening to the singing of all the contestants. Haha, I was so nervous..being nervous because of them.
This makes me remember I was in that position a few years ago and competing with each other for the award.
Haha, Solo Art Song Singing Competition.....
It's so yesterday already...(I mean in my life, its a yesterday thing)
A few male contestants sang some songs that I sang before...

Victoria Mio Core, 多情的土地, 我的祖国妈妈, 追寻, 手挽手..
Really recalled back the time when Teacher taught me,
scolded me for not being hardworking to practice,
forced me to push walls and lift up the piano to 'kek' the strength out...
Heehee...kind of miss the days before, haha!
But if you ask me to go back for those solo classes and competitions,
I will say NO!!!!
Haha...I prefer group singing! Always in love with mixed chords and harmonisation.

My emcee Partner
She is a great vocalist too, here goes the award!

My Juniors

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates