Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kaki Blue ----> Musical

Sunday, August 9, 2009







Its Kaki Blue...

I read an article about this musical on TheSun one day. I am so interested to know more about it and I really wanna go and watch it myself. Therefore, when Chernlin came back, i told her about that and she said that she willing to go watch as well.

So happen, my friend's friend is one of the cast members in the musical as well. That's why I got the tickets just before the day I went and watch, no need to call KLPac or arrange myself. So happy and convenient!

It was last Thursday night, we had an early dinner, then left home at 7pm. Chernlin knows the way (Cos she is an active member of KLPac), so everthing has been taken care of....

So happy it was my first time there! Although its like a mini stadium, but its already good enough. There were an event going on and the show was held in Pentas 1. So we quickly ran in to the place, due to a few reasons, we were almost late.

Overall, its nice. I like it. It doesn't make me sleep or yawn. Just that i felt that the stage setting and the props can be better. Cos it's too simple. But maybe is what the director wants, I am not sure. The storyline is good. Chereography is normal. Some of the songs were great! But the singing for some of the actors can be improved. I love the 2 characters in the musical which is the bitchy girl "Soh Bitchy" and a sissy boy (I forgot his name). Both of them acted really good, their voice were great as well. Hope they could become a great singer or performer in the future!

I regretted when I watched the show. Not regret because its not nice. Regret is because I wasted the 3 years studying here. I should have find a thing that I like during my college studies. I was an active performer during high school. I love extra curricular activities. But when to college life, I tend to wait. Waiting for the treasure to drop in front of me.

I love to perform, I should have join KLPac's or MPO's choir or stage production 3 years ago. I should have went for auditions for their previous productions. This is what I like, this is what I need to colour in my book of memories. I hate myself for being not taking the initiative to pursue what I like and regret in the end.

I envied my friend's friend. He is a Taylor's student as well and because this is his interest. So he is active in these kind of activities. Hope he gets the happiness he wants. =)

I know its tired, I know its not easy. But this was the life I had during high school. Being busy and active in activities, is my spirit...I think! That's why my sister warned me before that, college life is really not what I thought like high school.

I left half a year to go...What I can do? Regret..and continue my life.

That's all I can do. Just be a good Starbucks barista and a good student... =.=

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates