Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I HATE YOU!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Im living in Denial Actually...
This post which i wanna blog about is the brands that i was crazy of in U.S...
Seriously, the 3 brands that i listed is a MUST BUY thing when you go to anywhere if u see it!
I hate them is because I need to lose all my blood and sweat to OWN them....
Wuwuwuwuwuwuwu~~~~
That's why...indirectly....I Love them LOTSSSSS....
First...Urban Outfitters....
This is SUCH A BOMB!!!!!!!!!!
Ems and I gone crazy wherever we went in this store..
Either in Orlando, Miami, L.A, NYC, Toronto...
Whenever we go, we sure will search the directions of the nearst outlet...
(Damn Crazy!)
But I only bought a few stuff from there, mostly browsing...
What is good in there??
Urban Outfitters (UO) is a unisex brand which is already an advantage!
It does not only sells clothes and apparels..
Besides that, it also sells furniture!
Which my "ah-pek" personality felt so delightful when saw those things in the shop!
(LOL! Cos I LOVE to shop furniture, house-deco, that's why a bit 'uncle')
Also lots of gadgets like lomo cameras, cool earphones, and cute electronic stuffs.
The style of UO is very special: street, urban, some vintage and also followed by different seasons. Even the house-decos are also very stylish and special. It really made for the urban people! Haha! Curtains, Bath curtains, floor mats, pillow covers, accessories...All checked!
Log on to Lookbook.nu
Lots of fashionable boys and gals surely will occupy one part of their body with a UO stuff!
And this makes me insane when i saw it...BECAUSE I WANT IT ALLLLLL!!!!
How I wish Malaysia has one outlet........
Secondly, Heritage 1981
I was crazy over it and shocked Ems and Darrell for a minute! They were like laughing why am I going to Forever 21 (Girl's brand), but they dunnoe there are 'treasures' for guys as well! Hmph!
What is good in there??
This is actually the sub-brand of Forever 21 and it sells more guys stuff.
I knew this brand since Forever 21 conquered Malaysia, cos some seasons, they have stock for guys which are from Heritage 1981 and made me STUNNED for a while...
Because I like the designs a lot and its very economical friendly...
Haha! As in, the price is not costly but it is branded goods.
Especially the Tees.....The patterns and prints are so special which we I cant find anywhere other brands that has COOL print tees...
Other than that, We also can find outerwear like trendy coats, vests, cardigans, hoodies...
The price range is really affordable, ll products are selling like below USD100, the most also reach to USD 130..I think...
Last but not least, H&M (Heiman & Marcus)
Ok, this was a brand recommended by Ems, and I was in L.A, only I was in love wth it!
What is good in there??
Retro, fun, colourful style will be the factor that i had chemistry with it!
H&M had a series of different coloured hoodies and cardigans. Both patterned or without patterned. But unfortunately, it's a little bit costly to me, also by that time, those apparels that I need, I had bought them in other places. Just one thing that I regretted was the skinny short checkered pants that i saw in Toronto's outlet and I did not bring it back...
Latest Updates!!!
H&M IS GOING TO open in Singapore...
IS GOING TO OPEN THE 1ST OUTLET IN SINGAPORE...
1ST OUTLET!!!!!!!
BUT ITS STILL NOT YET CONFIRMED...
So by that time, As a citizen of Johor Bahru, you will see me in Orchard Rd, Singapore! Wohoo~ Fabulous!!!!
I HATE YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates