Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bali 2009

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Remember this picture???
Bali makes me think of beaches, sun and sand.....
BUT!!!!!!!!!!
This bali trip is NOT!!!!!!


Because of following Aunties & Uncles....(My dad, My Mum and their friends). This trip become a sightseeing trip more then a relaxing holiday! SWEAT KAO KAO!

But went to the main attractions, also learn a lot actually.... But just very ANGRY!!!! I never even TOUCH A drip of water from the sea!!!! And didn even sun tan on the beach!

ARHHHHHH!!!! OKAY, forget all the angriness!


The Swine Flu made the airport become HOSPITAL....

The Bali Bombing Monument

Gado-Gado, Favourite Dish

The Famous Lake Temple

The restaurant I like most in this trip

Another famous temple in the sea...

The Terrace Paddy Fields

The Lake

The Volcano

Family Pic!

2 comments:

ongting

不要難過,不要生氣,
我有兩個很要好的印尼朋友,
有一個答應我以後帶我去bali玩,
我們可以一起去自助旅行,ok?

Felix

OngTing:
HAHHAHA! Okok! Sure..
Ohya! By The Way, I might be going Taiwan soon, if successful, I sure will go meet u ooo!

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates