Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sony Ericsson K810i

Tuesday, January 22, 2008
I BOUGHT NEW PHONE!!!!!!!!!

~AT LAST~

I can throw my old phone to the BIG BIG SEA~~~

Nokia 3220

Turns to...

Sony Ericsson K810i

From lots n lots n lots of choices...
I chose K810i....
Price, appearance, functions...
All passed~
From my high expectations eyes...
Wahahahhaha~

So, next time when u all call me, no more:

YOU:" Hello Felix a!"
ME: " Ya, Hello.."
YOU:" Ei, I tell u hor, the....."
ME: "............................."
YOU:"Hello? Hello??? Hello????"

I like this phone...heee
Although looks common, but i bought one is black and blue one
Hmmmm.....very elegant i can say....~proudly~
Wahahahaha..
Then the camera got 3.2 megapixels...
I can snap photos till siao~

Wohoo~~~~~

5 comments:

Anonymous

i'm gonna rob you when uni starts. muahahahhaha!

Felix

This comment has been removed by the author.

Felix

heng!!! come lo!!
i call police!
haha~

没有袖

hey!
canggih leh!!
behave the chief!!
haha...
also happy for u la..
finally........
haiz...
haha..

Anonymous

finally throw ur old hp to the sea liao ar!!
haha...
u come bk den i'll use ur hp to start camwhoring.
muahahahahahaha

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates