Monday, January 14, 2008

Horoscopes & Tarot Cards..

Monday, January 14, 2008

Does everyone believe in Horoscopes or Tarot??

I like Horoscopes and Tarot very much..
Its like a kind of magic or art..that full of mysteries~
I like to search the information of it and get to know more about them.

I think horoscopes are very special...
Indeed, its very true too..
A lot of things that the horoscope says is very accurate..
Especially the inner-self of a person, the styles & the likes & dislikes..

Yesterday i saw 1 newspaper article
Reporting a person who has passion in Horoscopes and Tarot
From a anti-horoscope person to a horoscope & tarot lover,
She actually went through a lot of readings and learn the deeper side of this interest..
She also advises the people not to addicted to it..
It can just be a reference of ownself or life..

I think its true too...
Cos i also think that we should take it as a reference..and dont be addicted in it..




I play Tarot lots of times before, and even help people to count..
Its very fun actually~

I like the Lovers card in the Tarot..
Don't know why...juz have a special chemistry with the card..
I remember when i first know about Tarot,
Then i scan through the deck of the cards, when i saw the Lovers card
I hold the Lovers card and stoned for a few seconds...haha..
Guess what, when i start playing Tarot,
I get the Lovers card almost everytime...
Thats why i like this card so much...heehee..
But i still haven't go and search the actual meaning of this card~

Ok~ till here..
Next time i shall share something about Horoscopes...

5 comments:

没有袖

ya ya...
me too...
very like horoscope...
miss u la...
long time no see liao...
thx for always vote my blog...
happy always!!

Anonymous

wah~~actually i dun know wat's ur writing abt?
BUT!!!
i...i...try to understand wat's ur writing?
when i see ur blog,it will 鼓励 me to study more,haha~~
thanks..
thanks to u when i feel sad...
friendship 4ever!!

Felix

haha, auyong...
dun say like that la..
u will improve de!!!
gambatek yo~

Dun scared o..
We will stand beside u to help u!
Yeah u r rite~
Freindship 4ever~

Show

heyhey
i dont know how to use the Tarot card,but I really admire it!
they seem mysterious and amazing^^
next time i see u u must help me to predict my future~~haha

Anonymous

i think u r addicted to it...

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates