Sunday, January 27, 2008

61!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, January 27, 2008
Yesterday was a wonderful day....

Juz hanging out wif my family...
Shopping...shopping....
Then my mum ask me abt my new year clothes
I was thinking...
Yap, enough alr....no need to buy alr...

So!
Since new year is coming,
Why don't i go back,
Take out the clothes,
Mix n match and try it on first!

So....
I try, try, try....
I was wondering....
Why these shirts look so weird on me now...??
But last time when i buy is ok le.....

Then i try the all the trousers....
I FOUND OUT!!!!!
Its a bit tight ???!!!!
HELP~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly go use the weighing machine

AT LAST.....

I DISCOVER.....

IM FATTER!!!!!!!!!!!

56kg ----> 61kg

Maybe im tooooo Over-reacted..
But for the sake of my beautiful new year clothes~~~~
I have to exercise liao.......
woooo....wooo.....woooo...........

7 comments:

没有袖

wahaha...
funny.........
work hard a...
i'm keep kit ing too...
haha
gambateh!!

Anonymous

wow~~same name with me~~~
5~~~~kg?!!wow, u back here really always eat and eat and eat is it?haha!!nvm lah,u too slim,get a little weight is no problem...i think after u back to kl will back to 56kg loh...jangan risau lah,ahhaha!!!

Felix

yalo....i think that too!!
haha

Yah Yah

Muahahahaah!!!! u are so funny man~~ just 5 kg is normal for a guys.. hehehe..
don so worry.. anyway keep uo with ur hard work!! hahax...

Anonymous

hahaha
fat jor lo!!!
good for u lA!
means u r having good food good life le!!
wait till u go bk ridzuan..no food for u =.=

Anonymous

wahaha!!!! you know what~ I found that I am slimmer in adelaide loh wahaha :P cause everyday walking walking walking!!! haha, don't worry lah~ you can't slim down so fast de lah....what the, no lah` I mean you have to start control, then sooner or later you can slim down loh, don't give yourself too much stress on that, or else you might binge-eating one day wahaha!!

YekHong

aiyo, me also fatter ler... u just 61, i am 70 now(OMG).

eat so many things during cny, i also have to start exercise...

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates