Monday, October 25, 2010

Tater Tots

Monday, October 25, 2010
Its the next Retail Off Day! Wheeeeee...
Planned to spend a night at The Tang's residence after work, before I enjoy my off day.
I thought I will be on morning shift on that day but who knows! Im actually noon shift.
Ended up, I work for full shift and finish work almost 10:45pm
Rushed to KL Central and its already 11:30pm and the KTM service to Subang Jaya ended.
=F*** KTM!!!=
Besides that, while running from the monorail station to KL Central, I met this auntie who haven't been to KL for quite some time and forgot the way to KL Central. So I have to lead her and FOLLOW her walking pace....

So, the only public transport in such hour, Taxi....
It costs me RM22 to get my ass from KL Central to Subang Emipre.
Ish!
But its really happy to see all the folks in Subang Empire,
Kumar, Charmaine, Felina, Coffee Bean's staff, and more..

Of course, my glamourous BFF who had her Hairaphy (Sue Yee, T 2010) which surprises me a lot!!!!!! You look so hot babe!

Hang out for a while and planned to have the famous Hokkien Mee but too bad for the poor losers without cash in hand, we can't even afford a plate of Hokkien Mee...LOL!!!

Reason:
The taxi fees had sucked two-third of my money out from the wallet
Sue only left a few bucks in her purse as well.

Losers head back to the Tang's residence.
I walked in the house with a warm welcome from the BRAND NEW 42 inch plasma TV won from a lucky draw! *rolls eyes*
But most fortunately we have food at home!!!
Supper Menu: Korean Ramen + Mooncake + Fruit Juice
and the Legendary Tater Tots!!!!!!!!!! *screaaaaaamssss*
Tater Tots is listed down in my "Most Favourite Finger Food List"
I was so delighted when Sue took out the packet from the freezer!

So we cooked, and eat and watch TV...
By the way, April had her Hairaphy too...
I love this look more, neat and tidy!




Tater Tots!!!!!!
Yummy =P
Cancer Level = + 1

2 comments:

JC

so nice!!!
for a second I thought you were staying in subang empire.. was thinking "wow, this fella rich liao arr!!"

haha!

Felix

LOL! Gila???!?!

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates