Thursday, June 26, 2008

Holidays

Thursday, June 26, 2008
Haha~
Holidays start on 20 June 2008
Because of my BM exam....hav to stay here for 1 week....
So sien la!!! Thats why, my frenzz came to my place....
YEAH!!! very happy...at least go ppl acc me during this boring week!
And they can help me carry things when i go bk~ wahahaha

Shopping Shopping Shopping~
Went to places that normal days lazy to go~~~
Chee Chiong Gai~ One U again and Midvalley again~
I bought a watch~ heehee~
Then meet other frens in KL lo~~~
Yesterday went to Sunway Pyramid,
My fren say legs wanna patah alr, lazy to walk until the bridge there
So we decided to run across the big highway illegally~
Hahahahahaha~
Really a exciting experince~
Cos nearly died!!! LOL~
Nola, juz.....erm....its really really dangerous and pls always use the pedestrian bridge...
haha~

Today finish my BM exam liao...
So, my holidays officially started!!!! Wuhoo~~
Next time no need to wait for the Always late HCH liao~
These are the proof!! a lot of times alr, but i only took the photo two times.
Wahahaha~[Prince]



3 comments:

没有袖

哇哇哇~~~很开心啦~~
又可以一起玩了~
超期待的~~

Joanne

WEI~~ Felix Chung Tian Liang!!! So bad la u....Luckly am not going to coll wif u lo...Take ppl's pic as a proof somemore!!!

We always hv to wait u for dinner de hor~~ Dun FORGET tat!!! @_@ Hahaha

Anyway, Happy holiday~~

p/s:Nxt time take a clearer pic la...hehehe

Anonymous

.........

hch很可怜。。。我同情她,交到你这个朋友。。。哈哈哈~~~

严正声明,以后都不要再乱过马路了,九死一生,吓死人了。。。

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates