Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to ya~

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ong Bibi~~~
Its ya birthday~
Although Camel Tan and Chop Chics Yong cant make it
But there really have smthg on in JB....
Hope u understand~
So, im the one who accompany u lo~
Dun worry o...ur present will be received later...
Haha...of course i will buy for u~
Nice day in 1 U~Shabu Shabuuuuuu~
I think u also have a great birthday wif ur frens in ur school rite?

In J3, bcos of some circumstances,
Its u who let me join ur group of frens....
If not i really dunnoe who am I going to be with....
Since i know u, u really can make people feel happy and joyful!
Glad to have u as a fren ya~
U also teaches me a lot of things in life...
And share lots of good books wif me....
Miss the days we dance and sing together~
Now really dun hav much time to have these activities liao~

Thank u so much~
Citybeat Rulezzzz~[Prince]

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates