Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Year Holidays~

Thursday, February 14, 2008
Yeah~~~~
Our Chinese New Year Holidays is juz over....
I had a wonderful time wif my family in Kedah!
Hmm....
Although everytime we went to the same place,
meet the same relatives...
But still, its happy to see all of them
happy and healthy...
Since this opporturnity is juz 1 year once..
So, I must cherish all the time wif my family n relatives
Yap!!!
Everybody must cherish all the people that walk past your life~

So, this new year, is very fun!!
My cute cousin brothers are alr 6 & 4 years old.
They r not "fragile" like last time anymore,
So, we can play with them, and they are sooooo cute!!!
hahaha~Aww....cute children!!

My cousin sisters are still very funny!
They are my playmates when we r small...
Although im the eldest,
But I still crazy with them..haha
We chit chat abt school and lots lots of things....

Now, my grandma move to Sungai Petani....abt 3-4 years alr
Its kind of like town area...and...
Its not fun compared to Kampung life...
Last time, its in Tokai (A rural area in Alor Setar)
There is like kampung, wooden houses,
behind is a huge paddy field~~
hmmmm....remember those days....
My sis n i will go down to the dry paddy field and catch grasshoppers...
Then we can chase the goats & chickens...
See some cows juz pass by the house when im watching TV
Running around and Cycling wif my cousins
Now..the house has become a flat and fill with trees & vines place~


I take some photos of the paddy fields...
Its so nice weather during the CNY...
And the pics r nice too...heehee


Get Angpows....
Is the best part~haha
But still need to keep the $$
Cannot simply spend....
Ohya!!! FOOD!!!!!
My Grandma's recipe!!!

Tasty Laksa~~~
Reunion Dinner (Adults table)
Reunion Dinner (Kids table)
Last Day in Grandma's house..
Breakfast Fried Rice
Really can't resist!!!! haha
Thats all....looking foward to the next Chinese New Year~ haha

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates