Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bon Voyage Part 2....

Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Ok, so when we reach Singapore
Then we went to Ong Ting's another sister's house
Its free time there,
Cos we need to wait them to prepared all the things first
Becos of the free time, so we decided to play the
Special Weighing Machine~~~

Muahahahaha~~~

The weighing machine is those high tech high tech one lo
It can show the weight, the BMI, the fat in my body
The Calcium...etc.

Then, the results are:

Weight: 64.1kg (SEE!!! My house's weighing machine spoilt!!!)
Height: 171cm (OMG!! So short~)
Body Fat: 18.5 (Ok, but must control)
Metabolism: 1537 (Consider low, cos didn exercise)
BMI: 22 (Safe)
Calcium : 35.1 (Good...drink too much milk..lol)
Internal Organs Fat: 5 (Ok)
Body Age: 25

My body age is 25!!!
But Im 20 only~
Luckily is 5 years...not really serious..
The funniest thing is
Some of my frens are 30 smthg,
Some are 40 smthg....

So, this shows that
Health is very important!!!
Although my weight, fat all are in safe range
But this is juz becos i got control my diet...

I have to exercise more actually
Then my health will be balance....
Cos the metabolism is very low
I also very seldom go to the toilet
So is NOT GOOD!

Hmm...knowledgeable moment ya~
Thanks to Ong Ting Sis...haha

Recently I heard about a very special restaurant
The theme is Eat with your right type
I think there is a book also like that one...
Then the restaurant is like u must eat according to ur blood type
Which is suitable, which is not suitable.
So, its very unique...

Hmm...but apart from that...
Its true lo!
Exercise is always the very effective way to stay healthy~

Come on Everyone
Lets Exercise
1, 2, 3, 4~~~

2 comments:

FaithRene

i cannot wait to know what is caixia's body age ..haha
wow...really unique restaurent
if have chance i would like to visit it also~tell me huh!!!hehe

Show

wahaha..
i like tat machine!!
i finally back to taiwan le
thx for your call tat day ar, thx for remembering me^^
haha
see u next year oh~

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates