Saturday, June 21, 2014

The Day You Went Away

Saturday, June 21, 2014
This is the 4th time in my adult life, experiencing a person just vanished in this world completely.
There will be no chances that I am able to talk to them forever and ever again.

Death is so far, yet so near.
Life is fragile. There are lots more phrases about Life that we learn from movies, books and songs.
These are the philosophies that we use to say and share all the time.
But do we really know the meaning? Or do we really care about it.
It's always until we experience it, we will know, how it really feels.

Losing somebody in your life is not joyful. Its not happy at all.
Regardless that the person is close to you or not, when you heard that news,
Your heart eventually shrinks and caused you pain.

Why?
Why he/she left us just like that?
We asked, we questioned.


Sometimes, I just cant accept the fact that, why do we need to experience death, in life.
Why there is no eternity? There are no happily ever afters in the real world.
But there is no other choice. We just need to accept and it's the circle of life.
The fix formula that we are gonna experience it over and over again.


We always say, to cherish what we have in life,
Love the people around you.
Yes, I did.
I do not claim myself as perfect that truly practice this in life
Because Im still a human with emotions, there are still situations that I dislike this person around me,
Or I dislike this living being appears in front of me.

Anyhow, Im sincerely positive that Im still able to know what am I doing every single moment, with no regrets and the wisdom to filter what I have done.
Wisdom, is very important. So important that it might be controlling your brain cells and affecting your motions, your speech.
Always note to myself, living with wisdom everyday.

Once my friend sent this to me:
After your friend has departed, his/her soul finds peace; and every atom of his/her remains will decomposed and return to earth. And recycled into stardust when everything is finally gone. These dust will eventually form new stars and he/she like all of us will be an almost eternal part of the universe.

How beautiful. A scientific theory that explains death beautifully.

Yes, I believe you guys left and rest in peace, living in a place and looking at us, guiding us towards the light.
I will always remember the memories that we had shared.

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates