Saturday, November 13, 2010

Persatuan Kay-Poh (Busybody Society) Day

Saturday, November 13, 2010
This starts when 2 shopaholics meet.

So its my off day and both of us went out again.
Yes, I mentioned, BOTH OF US!

My main target is to do groceries shopping and maybe add on a little bit of Markdown Sales stuff from Topman to pamper myself. Her target is to get her famou-licious Strawberry Skinnies from our heavenly Topshop.

So I woke up early in the morning to tidy up my "pasar malam" room. Rearranged a bit. I have a new room now! Whereas she went to settle some administrative stuff for herself while waiting for me to travel from my house to her territory.

Listen carefully! I used the word TRAVEL!
And yes, I literally TRAVELLED from my place TO her place using our Malaysia's efficient LRT and our "beloved" transportation of all, KTM!! Ugh! It takes me almost 2 hours to reach Subang! Which is equivalent to reach Malacca and enjoy the mouth-watering Chendol!
Like seriously! I have no idea how much longer we have to bear the existence of KTM!

Ok, met her at the station. With the usual screams and hugs~
Then we dropped by Mr Tang's office to handover some documents. And I was quite impressed with the "systematic" culture of corporate companies.

Break Time = ALL GONE! (sweat!)

Brings back memories when I was was with this kind of culture. Yeeee~ Quite scary though.
Office life is SO OVER for me now! Yuck!

Moving on, we dashed to Mid Valley to fulfil our shopping urge!!!
After a great lunch at Chilli's, we started to walk to the direction of Topshop & Topman. When we were halfway there, I was sucked by the L'Occitane's promotion booth and the Voyage themed visuals caught my attention...So cute!!!! The staff are all in sailor suits!
And yea, I bought a promotion set when she is mumbling around my ears saying that its not worth it...Hahaha! Well~ Nothing stops me for L'Occitane.
Then we went to Topshop/Topman. She got her strawberry skinnies! Its a must have okay!! Got her frog ear-rings, and she managed to spot a bird-and a nest-with bird eggs ring. So super gaya!
Nothing much amazed me, mostly accessories. So I bought 2 bracelets, 1 suspenders (for the top, not the bottom one! ==), and a striped snood which both of us love and was discovered by her.
She doesn't wanna buy the same thing with me at first but after a loooong consideration, she still buys it! Ohohohoho! And all the little accessories costs me over RM100 even though it's all price point items...imagine if I add the green patent leather belt that I liked too...(Dammmmnnnn)

Next stop: groceries shopping. While deciding to shop between Carrefour or Jusco, I was mentioning about having dinner at Subway because I brought the Subway voucher where I got it when I applied a debit card from Alliance Bank (I was forced to and was just helping a salesman). So dinner is fixed.
Talking about vouchers and discounts, we accidentally stumbled on the bunting of Krispy Kreme saying "10% off for all items with a single receipt from Carrefour". This gave us a much more convincing reason to shop in Carrefour now!!! *woots*
As she said: Everything happens with a reason.
The most important thing is: I used recycled bags today!!! YAY!

After the groceries and subway. We went back to Krispy Kreme and guess what! They are distributing FREE Sugar Glazed Doughnuts!!!! Such an OMG thing!!! Hahahaha!
So we were munching the free doughnut and bought a dozen of doughnuts home.

We were laughing at ourselves like some 40-year-old kay-poh aunties (tai-tai) got cheated by all the promotions and tied up with numerous shopping bags at the end of the day. Such an irony thing is that we are working in the sales industry too...ROFL
Anyway, such a fun & fulfilling shopping day!
Remember!
Great shopping always comes with a great shopping partner! =)

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates