Friday, November 19, 2010

Me Without You

Friday, November 19, 2010

So you decided to leave. To a new place, new environment.
Its for good, I know.... I understand...
I can't imagine how my life will be, without you, from the start.

I wouldn't have free rides to college everyday
I wouldn't have my first A&W dine in the car experience
I wouldn't be able to work in Starbucks and enjoyed myself so much
I wouldn't have the opportunity to own an iPod Nano (Thanks to you and Leona Lewis)
I wouldn't get the chance to eat so many flavours of Pocky in my life!
I wouldn't have great meals & snacks specially made from Mama Sue's recipe book
(Onigiri! Cupcakes, Chachos with cheese and tomato, Fish cake bread rolls etc.)
I wouldn't have a a place to stay, for my retreat
I wouldn't have an out-of-class gossip partner
There will be no Purple party for my 21st
I wouldn't have a crazy shopping friend hunting for cheap stuff
I wouldn't have a random friend struggling with me to buy a Nintendo DS
I wouldn't have a Zhak Fan Society friend
We will lose one Fei Lun Hai Karaoke friend
I wouldn't have the chance to experience MTV Asia Awards live and eat cup noodles in a jug!
I wouldn't have the chance to work with Wing Tai Asia
I wouldn't have the courage to runaway from home
I would have to go through the air steward interview alone
I would need to find out Perfect Ice myself because Im afraid to talk to strangers
I might need to squeeze into another car for a PD & Malacca road trip
The colour story of my college life will be incomplete
I wouldn't know that my perseverance of vegetarianism and saving the environment is precious
Strawberry Parfait day & Retail off day will not exist
I wouldn't have a good fortune telling friend...LOL!!!
I wouldn't have a graduation cert for "Sue's Crapology"
Nobody will share the other half of the Oreo cookie with me
Nobody will rejoice the happiness of eating Tater Tots with me
Nobody will argue great things about America & Australia with me
Nobody will randomly ask me out for karaoke at 12am
Nobody will find out my darkest secret..
and
Nobody will tell me that I am beautiful just the way I am...

You know what?
You make me feel beautiful...
Thanks for giving me positive energy and motivates me in some ways despite from your "crapology"! LOL!
And of course, thanks for the crapology that makes my day sunny at all times.
You are the Mama Sue that loves everyone else around you. Remember to love yourself too.
From the 1st time I know you till now,
From the day I think this girl is too loud, sometimes annoying, until I love this friend so much, It's quite unacceptable that you are leaving all in a sudden.

Luckily, China is not faraway...
AirAisa is still constantly giving me cheap tickets to fly there and I am able to communicate with the people there to find my way to your house in beautiful Hangzhou, China.

To all,
If you have a best friend like this, give him/her a hug and tell'em you love him/her.
Great companions are not easy to bump into in the sea of people.
Stay Glamorous babe! And I know you will...

P/s:
I know its a hard time for you right now but you will strive through it. Believe in yourself, and you will. You are Mama Sue remember? Do not disappoint me! And I will do whatever I can to make you proud as well!

Hugs & Kisses,
Felix

2 comments:

JC

Sue JieJie left to China?
Let's go visit her someday!

Felix

Yup Yup!
But she will be back during Christmas.

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates