Saturday, September 25, 2010

I wear Topshop

Saturday, September 25, 2010
Quitted my job, fly up to KL.
And yea, here I am with my new job.
Retail Operations trainee for Wing Tai Asia Sdn Bhd's Retail Group: DNP Clothing Sdn Bhd.
I am based in Topshop at the Pavillion outlet.

I...thought:
I would be better being with my family
I would be better working in the line
I would be better...
But now, I know I was wrong...
It's just my problem, not theirs. So, to avoid more and more conflicts to happen
I chose to back out of all the drama.
Therefore, I step out again, and stay away from my comfort zone.
You asked me to change myself, and I realize,
I don't need to change myself but to change a new environment.

Adacadabra...done!

There's still a tough month ahead to go.
Hmmm...lets pray for money drops from the sky! Wheee~

That day, one of my colleagues shared with me her dreams.
She wants to be a lady boss and opens a restaurant.
Its a great one I told her. People eat to live, so it will be good anyway!
When she asked me what's mine?

I figured...
And I cant figure anything out. But I replied,
I think I will work for this job for quite some time..and ya, let me think about it again when Im in 30's...Anyway, I just want to know, what I am doing...is happy.

Everybody will end up die in ashes, therefore, why make life so difficult?
Live to be happy, Happy to live your life!
Don't make dreams but I make something likely to happen!
At least, Be Realistic.

Justin, you are indeed correct!
Somehow, I DID ended up in the fashion industry.
I Glam the world!
Wish me luck! =)

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates