Monday, December 22, 2008

Lazy...

Monday, December 22, 2008
These days starting to lazy of updating my blog alr....
Cos need to upload pics....Think of the topic......
I dun mind writing brief or super short blog posts...
Anyway, nobody will wanna read also!
Juz bcos of the pics and think of wat to say
Super mafan...hahahhahaa!

Ok! I went to Islands of Adventure on last Saturday!!!!
Yeah!!!!
Took LOADs of Pictures....
This park is a theme park of Universal Studios...
So! IT IS DAMN NICE!!!!!!
It has five different sections.
Five sections also have it's own theme and style..
All the bulidings and designs are very detailed and VERY VERY Beautiful~~~
Love it a lot!
And its really fun!
Yipee....Ya thats all!
This is my first time to go play during my off days...
Cos all my off days i only chill at home and REALLY dun feeling like going out!
Everybody is like scolding me.....
But its true lo....
Im lazy........
LOL~

2 comments:

Joanne

Felix Zai~!!!! At last u updated your bloggie huh~ Who said nobody reads your blog? I am your fans ok, i always come and check up your blog and wana see how's life going in Orlando.

So dun be lazy! Faster update and upload pictures~~I wan some snowy christmas this year...waiting for your next upload ya!!

Btw, Merry Christmas~~!!^^

Felix

HAHAHAHA! Okok!
My one and only fan!
Ya...upload today~

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates