Monday, February 25, 2013

Nightingale's Lullaby

Monday, February 25, 2013
Dear Diary,

I created a playlist in my iTunes, and its called Nightingale's lullaby.
A list of songs to help me get a better sleep.

Too many thoughts been around my head recently,
which is......quite often as well.

Flipping through some messages and thought,
Why are there such people just able to let things go so easily.
Especially relationships.
But I should asked myself. I did it before too. (chuckles)
- Relationship here doesn't mean only love. Its just a connection between me and that party -

So anyways, I tried, and I tried the 2nd attempt. But cold showers in return.
Similar to the people that I treated.
Just retribution maybe, nothing serious.
Just lie down, close my eyes, sleep and forget. Easy Peezy!


This is just the cause of letting out so easily.
Why am I not positive when comes to relationships. I really can't.
Lack of confidence? Im not sure. But I just.... can't.

Alright. Last song for tonight. If I Ain't Got You, Alicia Keys.

Goodnight Diary.


1 comments:

貞霖

I loveeeee you! Don't worry! *pat your shoulders*

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates