Friday, March 4, 2011

Forever & Ever

Friday, March 4, 2011

When I was walking in to my room, all tired.
Im thinking of you, the faraway you.
I wondered, how long will this lasts?
There's only an answer in my heart, Forever & Ever.

After I get out from the bathroom, all cleaned.
I open up the message thread that we we correspond everyday,
You talked about this too. About our planning.
About...our future.

I was really moved.
Although its just a few sentences, but I know its from your heart.
The most important thing is, our thoughts are synchronized.
What I want is what you wanted as well.
I am really really delighted!

There is no other person that able to bear with all the bad things about me:
Narcissism
Short-term memory
Sweet Addiction
Carelessness
Untidiness
Stingy & Petty
Laziness
Big Spender
Secretive (a little...hehe)
This is what I could think of as at now...haha! Maybe more...

But I know you still love me...

Im praying really hard for this.
I don't want 5 years, but 10 years, 20 years and more.
I want Forever & Ever...
Our "Cafe (KæFé)" will be open 24 hours until the day we leave this place.

"你用吃完的糖果纸 
那是你的方式 默默的写下你发誓
你说 保护我一辈子
那一秒突然看到了你 背后的双翅"

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates