Sunday, January 30, 2011

UN-Sleepable 不眠

Sunday, January 30, 2011
Its not the 1st time that I couldn't fall asleep even though is such a late hour right now, and Im gonna wake up tomorrow for work. But still, I couldn't...

My eyes are still wide open and many thoughts roaming around, on top of my head.
I can see them....
Kind of tired, very tired. But I still can't let myself rest properly..

I figured why?
Maybe Im stressed, or maybe....there are too many things that I have to take care of?
Maybe he is not beside me, and maybe these are the pre-aging symptoms...?!? ROFL!

Aarggghhhh...I just can't sleep.....

Yup, stress is a DEFINITELY YES! =)
Hohohohoho! Stress always comes along with work.
You have work to do and stress eventually comes along~ Wheeeee!
Kind of agree what my ex-boss said:
The higher pay you get, the more stress you will have to face.
And, taadaaaaa....Its true~
So...yes, Im QUITE satisfy with my *ahem* pay, therefore,


I, Need To, Perform.
Smile...Smile...Smile...
At least Im still enjoying it.
Just that the worst part is still facing the superiors.
Target, Target, Target!! SALES~~~~~
Hmmm, sometimes I feel like Im a marketing practitioner.
Squeeze our brain juice to make into sales plans and strategies...


Ohya! and I almost forgot, Im a SALESPERSON...
So obviously, I need to do sales, if not how can I get commission?!
Right? =D

21st of January, you left the country.
I am fine of course. Even though IF I am not but I am still okay~
Haha, despite that I wept on the bus during the way back home from the airport.
Can't believe I missed you so much.
Its only 10 days passed and I....really, Miss You...Yes I do.
It's difficult to forget that 52 happy & memorable days you gave to me...
I finally had this magical feeling....like what I used to see in the fairytale stories..*giggles*
What I used to....wish, I have this day....


Been longing since the day I understand about LOVE.
Sincerely hope that this is the last for both of us.
But again, the future is unpredictable, so.....I pray, I pray for the BEST. Ok? =*

My future,
Looking through gazillions and billions and millions and thousands and hundreds of people.
I don't think Im the only one that concern about my own future.
23 years old in this year 2011.


Wow!!! *OPEN EYES*
OMG! You are such an OLD MAN!
GOSH and I can't believe is true.
Yeeeeeyerrrr, seems like I had wasted these 22 years.
I didn't do anything epic, such as saving the world, won a Nobel Prize, became a YouTube sensation, or break a Guinness record.
What I left is debts, debts, debts and DEBTS...
Aiyah~ Should I think these much? Or....this is WAY too over?
Yes yes, yes it is. I think shall set *another unachievable* target then =)
Inner-self: POSITIVITY!!!!! Hellllllloooooooo~~~~
Me: Okay, okay, Fine! Positive vibes!!! Take a deep~~~~ breath *meditates*....

So, me is gonna ROCK the world before the last day of earth comes.
Earn as much money as I can and ENJOY LIFE!!!!
Travel across countries...Me is going Kangaroo Land this year!
Heeeheeee, and I say it, and I WILL!
Next year, UK!!! *prays harder*


Look at myself in the mirror. Wooo! Wrinkles! Haha
But you are more charming now, Looking Good! Felix....
A new year, ANOTHER new start... Yeah!!

My Liver says: "Its 2am now and stop this, go to bed!"

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates