Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hot Winter

Saturday, December 4, 2010
Time flies, its the end of Year 2010 now.
Its damn fast! I just flashed back few things that I had done this year
And I couldn't really remember what I did.

This proves that, time is passing really fast.
Last year December, I was doing my internship in JB and living a quite monotonous life.


Last Last year's December, I was working and having LOADS of fun in America.
All these things happened just like yesterday.
Feel so close but yet so far.


This year's December,
I can say that it's optimistically fantastic.
Im back to JB for my Dad's 53 year old birthday,
We whipped up a meal and had a cozy home-cooked dinner.

Christmas is around the corner again, parties & meet ups. Yeah!
Prezziesss =) Heeheeheeheeheeheeheehee~
So happy to see all the decorations around Pavillion
Giant mistletoes, Huge Christmas trees, and White reindeer carts
Awwwww....

In order to hit the sales target, we are having a competition!!
Battle of the 2 teams in TSPV..The store is so hyped up now!
Had lots of fun during work, we are fighting over the sales and cheering for our own team.
This really boost up our energy during work!

Someone special walked into my life.
Who makes me feel that love & happiness is still around.
I really hope that, there's no obstacles or boundaries between us.
And I really want it to....last.

Its gonna be a hot winter, a hot hot winter. <3

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates