Wednesday, January 14, 2009

12 Things that Amazed me

Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Im a horoscope addict!!!
Everyone knows...
I found a thing that is very accurate and extremely TRUE!
I was laughing very loud while reading....
I picked out the 12 points that is sososososososo TRUE to me
These are the ones that AMAZED me...
Juz a sharing...and no offence to other people...
Im juz referring...me & myself...

Number 1.
A man who has no balance like his Zodiac symbol.

Lol....It seems like balance but actually its not balance at all....
Becos its too balance until contradict myself and then become not balance...

Number 2.
He is not the gentle, cool, calm and charming guy like what you see.

Hahahahaha! Feel very very funny....Because there is a darker side of me.....

Number 3.
He always set and comb his hair as if he comes out from a shampoo advertisement.

NARCISSSSSMMMMM!!!!!!!

Number 4.
Libra man is lazy by nature.

Put up 100 hands to AGREE!!!! I really think that...rather have my own space, own time alone in the house drinking tea, day dreaming all day rather than going out tired myself...
BUT!!!!! Shopping is an exception....heehee!

Number 5.
If he wears a shirt, it will have to be a zipper front instead of buttons, or a special tie bar. There is always something in him that he will not allow totally conformity to take him over.

If one day, u see me wearing a PLAIN colour formal shirt to a dinner or party.....
You can bring me to clinic or hospital......
No offence!!!! Really!....Juz....this is not me....

Number 6.
He is careful and delicate in details.

True! Observant in some situations....

Number 7.
He will has his own way to win a girl love and affection. Once she says yes, he will lay back and wonder if he should go on or if he should back out.

Yes im bad...*Dirty Little Secret*

Number 8.
He will check and re-check if his match is suitable and compatible with him.

I know this is mean.....*Dirty Little Secret*

Number 9.
He never knows when he makes you unhappy. He never knows how he up set you. He will never knows what he said wrong. If he is your lover, be prepared for this.

Generally, Libra Guys is rated the Worst Husband okay!!!
Maybe not all...but i admit it.....haha!

Number 10.
A not so pretty girl with no brain is not his type of woman.

Mhmm! Outlook society member...and Perfectionist...
That's why I will be ALONE forever...haha...

Number 11.
You have to understand his mood especially he can has many different moods.

Oops..... :x

Number 12.
He is a private person, so when he needs to be alone better let him be.

I have nothing to say...

This is OMG.....

1 comments:

Yah Yah

where u find this!! i wanna find mine as well haha

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates