Sunday, November 18, 2007

Back to hometown….

Sunday, November 18, 2007
Very happy, back to my home….
Say goodbye to those stressful days….but still….memorable..
JB life, singing, singing, singing, performance, rest for a week..
Then, its time to work….help my dad….
Erm…dunnoe what it feels like?? So…going to work until next year lo~
Juz faster save money lo…buy new phone, money for Austria and Taiwan trip…
Haiz..really hope can go Austria…
But then..dun think to much la…or else more disappointed if cant go..

So…very soon, I will get my new phone..hohoho
The very very cacat phone I can throw away liao~
Everyday battery problem….so annoying!!
I saw on the newspapers, sony erricson w580i got promotion…
Buy the phone and get Leehom’s album, hp keychain and the recycle bag…
But need 1400++ SIAO A!!! so expensive….
Maybe its new phone lo…but not that new also ma…
Aiyo~ my dreams smashed…. At first I was so happy….
Then I saw S500i..not bad wor…
The original one is 1099, so…considering..
And Nokia’s L’Amour collection
So nice….erm…very long ago ba…I think…
But I like it very much….heeee……
Cant wait to buy a new phone….lalalalala

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates